Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Purple Dress and Blue Sky.


I woke up to beautiful blue sky this morning, and it was such a perfect weather for outdoor grad photoshoot with Natasha Evans! She came over early in the morning with her big purple dress. We went down the highway for a bit to find a perfect fields to romp around for pictures. 139 shots at the end of the shoot, amazing! We worked extremely well together, and she was such a delight to work with. I felt extremely accomplished after the shoot because I was getting more creative with the angles. So inspiring!

On a side note, I read my resumé that I made for Career Development class in 9th grade. I noticed that I put photography under "Hobbies & Interests" - I didn't realize that my passion was already burning a long time ago. So amazing!

I'm falling deeper in love with my Rebel, photography, and this feeling of accomplishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment