Sunday, July 3, 2011

Potential.


Today, I had my first actual photography gig with my dear friend, Patricia Agostinho! Our meeting place was at the eclectic and artsy heart of Winnipeg, Osborne Village. Sadly enough, the sky was pouring when we started the photoshoot. Disappointed, we did our first couple shots by the Toad pub. The start of the shoot was very excellent 'cause we had such a good chemistry and we both knew how to work together very well. My confidence level definitely had a boost there. Amazing enough, the stormy weather cleared up, and the blueness came out! We were able to move on to different scenarios, and we also went to Exchange District, my favourite place in Winnipeg!

Honestly, I could say today was a good day to experiment with my Rebel and the subject. Overall, I got 82 shots of her, and chose 25 best photos. Patricia wrote a really positive review on the Facebook page that made me smile from ear to ear - "Hello, I want to say its very pleased to did the photo shoot with you today. You're really great photographer. i think you have a potential in photography. You're better than other few photographer that i have worked with because you know how to make a connections with the people to feel comfortable with you and do photo shoot for anything such wedding, individuals, grad and etc. You're very easy to work with because you're very flexible, open minded, patient, and easygoing photographer." Yippee! Positive experience with this so far!

Can't wait to have a shoot with Natasha Evans with her gorgeous, purple grad dress on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment